(IT/Organisation, Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Marketing & Communication)
At our Vienna location (Wienerberg City) we are looking for students interested preferably in summer internships in July, August and/or September 2017.
If you have a cooperative and target-oriented attitude, intercultural skills and an open mind to approach new tasks, you are just right for us.
- Administrative support for our departments in the following areas (IT/Organisation, Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Marketing & Communication,…)
- Cooperation with/support of ongoing projects
- Support in day-to-day business
- You are studying at a university or a university of applied sciences with a special focus on economic or technological fields of study
- Preferred study courses
- Process engineering / Mechanical engineering / Material science /
- Business Computing / IT / Business Administration
- Prior internship experience is of advantage
- MS Office user skills
- Good command of German and English
- Ability to work independently and attention to details
- Enthusiasm for innovation
- Motivation to work for an international group
- Hands-on mentality
- Pronounced service and customer orientation
- Openness for feedback
- Full-time internships (38.5 hours per week) in various fields of activity
- Insight into a leading industrial group with international operations
- We are offering a gross salary of 1.000-1.300 € per month for an internship.
Birgit Stimpfl is looking forward to receiving your application!