- General production and process engineering within the clay industry
- Methodical analysis, description and economic evaluation of production processes
- Identifying of improvements in an international environment together with local Management
- Preparation and implementation of investments
- Preferably Engineering education, Bachelor/ Master in the field of ceramics or comparable education as mechanical/chemical engineer
- Experienced in the clay production (preferably with focus on roof tiles) and in the optimization of production processes; experience in development of new products is an advantage
- Experiences in the realization of projects (investments and efficiency improvements)
- Good convincing and interpersonal skills
- Creative, solution-oriented and self-driven personality
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Very good command of English, knowledge of German desirable
For this position we attach great importance to a high willingness to learn and perform, flexibility and very good communication skills. You are ready to act on own initiative and orientation towards implementation, the ability to develop complex tasks and projects. Within the frame of international projects understanding of foreign cultures is an additional success factor.
The position offers the potential of a very attractive international career with appropriate remuneration and very good opportunities for development.
Our offer addresses likewise to female and male applicants.
We offer you a monthly salary of minimum € 2.886,- depending on experience and qualification and attractive employee benefits.
Maren Fellner is looking forward to getting to know you!