Prefabrication and Robotics Specialist with experience in construction industry (f/m/d)
Wienerberger constantly strives for innovation. In our recent innovation activities, a dedicated team is pursuing opportunities in brick laying. In this position you will search for disruptive technologies that will bring the construction and building solutions industry to the next level. For our Commercial Services Team within the business unit Wienerberger Building Solutions we are offering the following position for immediate appointment: Prefabrication and Robotics Specialist with experience in construction industry (f/m/d)
- Observe trends and disruptive technologies in brick laying, prefabrication, robotics, and masonry
- Evaluate robotic technologies in brick laying and drive the topic within the company
- Engage with key stakeholders around Wienerberger and support the development of new business models with technological expertise in robotics and/or construction industry
- Address the demand for digitalization in the industry by driving digital projects and support in making Wienerberger ready for BIM
- Co-develop the current and future product portfolio in accordance with robotic solutions
- Steer the partnership with FBR
- Develop robotic solutions in brick laying
- Integrate design, software, robotics and products within one ecosystem
- University degree in Engineering or Manufacturing (alternatively, significant experience in the industry)
- Solid knowledge and deep understanding of manufacturing, prefabrication and robotic technologies, preferable already in brick laying
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in the construction or prefabrication industry
- Deep understanding of masonry and bricklaying, alternatively in pre-casting concrete
- First experience in setting up prefabrication facilities and developing prefabrication solutions in construction is a plus
- Strong project management skills in multi-disciplinary projects
- Out of the box thinking attitude and a personality that wants to make the difference
- Clear and apparent affinity with digitization, software and numbers
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Willing and able to travel (up to 60%, depending on place of work)
- Excellent command in English
The place of employment can be close to any of our main markets in Europe with the necessity of frequent travels to the HQ in Vienna.
For this position we offer you an annual salary of minimum € 70,000.- depending on experience and qualification, besides attractive employee benefits.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!